click map Home Tutorials About FAQ

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm a contestant!

Hello readers, I have exciting news to share today! I'm going to be one of the contestants on the website 1 Month 2 Win It! The pics and profiles of the contestants went up today and you can see them all here. I'm the second to last one in the list.


So for the month of April I'll be doing a project a week for the contest. Each week the projects are voted on to see who gets to move on to the next round. The projects are top secret so you'll have to wait until after the voting is finished each week before you get to find out what project was mine and get the how-to.

There are 11 other incredibly talented ladies participating. You should definitely check out their profiles (linked above) and their websites. I'm a little nervous but excited to be doing this!