click map Home Tutorials About FAQ

Friday, April 29, 2011

One Month to Win It: I Won!!

Thanks to everyone for your kind words, support and voting over the last month of the One Month to Win It contest! The final results just posted and I was the winner of Season 2! There was a great group of ladies competing and so much talent and great ideas. I really enjoyed seeing what everyone came up with for the different themes.

My final project for the "refashion" theme was turning a shirt into a purse. Tutorials for both this week's shirt to purse and last week's all-in-one picnic blanket tote will be posting soon! The blanket should be ready to post later today and the purse will be ready for next week. Below ou can see my contest entries from each week:

 Week 4 (Finals), Refashion: Shirt to Purse

  
Week 3, Outdoor craft: All-in-one Picnic Blanket Tote